The heating mirror is a real heater, incomparable with an anti-fog mirror. The heater avoids the condensation as it increases the surface temperature of the mirror in wet rooms (dew point). A real 2 in 1, the mirror heater also helps to reduce ambient humidity as a result of its radiation. It fits elegantly in a bathroom, hallway, bedroom, office, etc.
We present below our selection of best electric mirror heaters according to our criterias of finishing, global quality, security and low consumption:
- Positioning of the heater: vertical, horizontal, square (17 dimensions)
- Attachment: wall or ceiling heater. Simplified installation via 2 anti-releasing pads
- Finishing: mirror 6 mm of SECURIT glass (invisible film that prevents the mirror from breaking into a thousand pieces in case of breakage)…
- Only 2 cm thick (slimline heater category) incorporating high density insulation on the back to force the radiation forward
- Very low power High Efficiency Infrared Technology (count only 60Watts per m2)
- Very low consumption of £1 per day maximum for the most powerful heaters. Classified as the most economic heating solution for a 20-year period.
- Safety: IP45 class 1. Guarantee: 8 years. Price: starting from £499