DEGXEL: the most economic heating solution for 20 years
The independent engineering firm GENIO ranked DEGXEL heaters as heating solution n°1
At the request of the international construction company STRABAG, the engineering firm GENIO BAUPHYSIK gmbh, specialised in heating engineering, was commissioned to undertake an independent comparative study. The objective of this study (conducted in 2019) is to compare, over a period of 20 years, the profitability of the main heating solutions in the market. Therefore, the engineering firm compared the following solutions in a new apartment (with the latest insulation standards) of 90 m2 located in Austria:
- heating with DEGXEL HEAT4ALL far infrared heaters
- heating with classical water heaters (production of centralised gas type heating)
- heating with fan coil unit (hot water convectors)
- underfloor heating (water) associated with the latest generation heat pump.
All the equipment taken into account in the study reflect high performances, each in its class. It is therefore a representative study in terms of latest generation technologies, as well as construction methods that meet the latest standards.
- Heating with DEGXEL HEAT4ALL far infrared heaters is the most economic heating solution among all solutions.
- Our solution is 8% more economic than the second ranked solution (heat pump + hydraulic underfloor heating).
At last, it is pointed out that the results were obtained thanks to the specific efficiency of DEGXEL radiant heaters (71% of radiation rate, emissivity, etc.). The results of this study cannot be in any case extrapolated to infrared heaters of lower quality.
>>>> See the details of this study